Grab This

Wednesday 31 December 2014

World’s First Transgender Justin Bieber Look Alike

justin beiber lookalike
This 17-year-old’s decision to switch gender and live his life as a boy has seen him on and off the police protection list for five years due to a campaign of abuse that has seen him beaten unconscious and his house pelted with rocks, snowballs and metal poles. He has even attempted to kill himself in a bid to escape his tormentors.
But Blake said yesterday he finds comfort in impersonating Bieber, 20, and that the Canadian pop star’s music has given him the confidence to be himself.It is believed Blake is Britain’s first transgender Bieber look-a-like.
For Blake the recognition provides him with hope and a lightness that has been missing from his life – for the teenager was actually born a girl named Rebecca.

He told Dailymail  ‘I was born a boy but my body reflects differently because I’ve not had the op yet. I knew at quite a young age because I was always copying my brother and doing what he was doing and I just didn’t feel right.’
His mother Sharon, 52, also noticed early on that something didn’t seem right. She said:
 ‘I knew there was something because I would try and dress him up, not thinking and doing his hair with girly things. He would say I don’t like this and I would tell him it looks good and he would go along with it but he was never really happy. I knew there was something but I could never put my finger on it. Even then he would come home and take the girl clothes off and put on football, Manchester United, stuff.’

After coming across Bieber on YouTube when he was 12, Blake, who lives with Sharon and his older brother Bradley in Wigan, said he felt an immediate connection with the singer and his lyrics.
He picked out the song Believe as summing up how Bieber inspires him, highlighting the words
 ‘It didn’t matter how many times I got knocked on the floor’ because: ‘I’ve had physical abuse and hate but Justin’s words bring me back up again’.
‘I’ve had my shades on and my hat backwards and I went into Blackpool and a small girl came up and her mum asked if she could have her picture taken with me because she thought I really was Justin Bieber. And, when I went to Birmingham, these girls on the escalators were going crazy because they thought I was him.’
Blake, who came out as transgender at 16 and changed his name by deed poll, said this repeated rejection led to an attempt to take his own life.
Already self-harming, four years ago he went further, huddling in the corner clutching a knife saying he did not want to live anymore. Sharon had to call the police as she did not know how to talk him down.
He said: ‘It’s been terrible with my dad, he used to call me by my own name and not Blake and he’s not got me anything for my birthday or Christmas. We don’t see each other any more, he’s got a new girlfriend. He’s asked my mum why I don’t dress more girly and told her it’s embarrassing to be seen out with me.’
Currently studying public services at college, Blake hoped to join either the army or the fire service before deciding to try and make a career as a lookalike. These are professions he will go back to if he impersonating Bieber doesn’t go to plan. His current aim is to land jobs either modelling as Bieber or performing at children’s parties.
Having passed the psychological evaluation necessary before undergoing gender reassignment surgery, he is now scheduled to begin taking testosterone before eventually having the full procedure.
He hopes these next steps will help him look more masculine and therefore more like Bieber and plans to get tattoos and build muscle at the gym to make himself more like the star.

0 comments:

Post a Comment