Grab This

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Tevez: I won't renew with Juventus

Tevez: I won't renew with Juventus
The Argentine has enjoyed a fine run of form since his move to Turin but admits he doesn't plan to stay with the Old Lady past 2016
Carlos Tevez has revealed he has no plans to extend his current contract with Juventus.
The Argentine has been in fine form since his move to the Serie A champions and is currently their top scorer in the league.

However, Tevez has no desire to continue his legacy in Turin past his current deal.
“I want to respect my contract until 2016,” he told reporters at Buenos Aires airport, “That's my plan.
“I don't want to extend, that's not how I feel at the moment.”
When asked if he would consider a return to boyhood club Boca Juniors, the 30-year-old urged calmness on any decisions regarding his future.
“It's too hard to say right now,” he said, “I'm playing at a high level so it's important to be calm and enjoy being in the moment.
“Constant speculation would drive me crazy.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment