Grab This

Monday 19 January 2015

60-year-old bricklayer rapes 14-year-old girl till she faints

A 60-year-old man who could not check his sexual libido is now in police cell for raping a 14-year-old girl.

 

But for divine intervention, a 14-year-old primary 6 pupil would have lost her life after she was viciously raped by a 60-year-old bricklayer till she collapsed.
The culprit who is now languishing in police detention, Segun Benson, committed the heinous crime at Mommoh Street, Agege, Lagos State. It was gathered that he also damaged the victim's private parts in the process of the rape.
Benson, an old chronic bachelor, was also reported to have repeatedly raped the girl, not minding the fact blood was gushing out of her private part and when he was down, he sent her out of his room and it was some resident who sighted her in a public bathroom writhing in pain, shortly before she collapsed, after telling the concerned residents that Segun had tricked her into his room with N50 and raped her.
A resident and an eyewitness, Iya Egun, reported that she had initially thought the young girl was having her menstrual flow.
"I saw her writhing in pain in a bathroom. She said she wanted to defecate, but I saw blood coming out of her private parts.
I raised the alarm and when other people arrived at the scene, she said it was Segun that raped her."
One of the victim's relative, Okunloye Kehinde, reported that her private parts were badly damaged:
"I got a call around 2pm that fateful Saturday. When I got there, I saw a crowd of people around her. I saw a container filled with blood. Even her clothes were drenched in blood."
Kehinde further said he went with the victim’s father to report the incident at the Elere Police Division and the police swooped into action and arrested the culprit.
The girl spoke to Punch Newspaper on her hospital bed:
"I am in primary six. On Friday, he (Segun), gave me N50 to buy sweet for myself. He then asked me to caress his private parts. When I told him I would tell my daddy, he said I should not go home.
He took me to his house around Railway Line where he raped me. I was there from 3pm till around 7pm. I started bleeding from his house and when I got home, the blood did not stop. But I kept it secret until Saturday when people saw it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment