Grab This

Wednesday 4 February 2015

17-Yr-Old Girl Allegedly Poured Acid On Boyfriend’s Penis After He Leaked Their Sex Tape

penie
A girl aged 17-year-old poured battery acid on the private part of her 25-year-old boyfriend after she found their sex tape online on Saturday, January 17.
The girl who cannot be named as a minor attacked Humphrey Khoza with battery acid while he was having drinks with his friends; in Cork Village near Hazyview.
The girl said she was tricked by her boyfriend who had sex with her without a condom and also filmed it. The sex tape has reportedly leaked.
“I heard about the video from one of my classmates and I thought that they were joking, but then I saw the video myself and lost my mind. I had to do something to show him that I was angry and wanted to hurt him so that he can see that he messed with the wrong girl,” the girl told South African Press Association, SAPA.
Determined to teach her boyfriend a lesson, she searched in her father’s tools for a wheel spanner and got hold of a battery acid.
“While I was searching I came across an old acid bottle. I took it and went straight to his regular drinking place and when I got there I became angrier. I didn’t hesitate to pour the acid on him,” the girl said.
The 17-year-old said she intend to pour the acid on her boyfriend’s penis as she just wanted him to feel pain.
Khoza, told the SAPA that she he had been dating the girl since December.
“Everything happened in a blink of an eye because I saw her when she was coming with a bottle, but I didn’t realise that she was carrying acid. She just angrily called me a dog,” Khoza said.
“She asked how in the world I could have done such an evil thing to her. It was only then that I realised that she was talking about the video that I took while we were having sex,” he added.
In the sex tape, Khoza is seen pushing the girl, in her school uniform, onto a bed.
He however revealed that the sex was consensual.
“We agreed to have sex, but she was not aware that I was filming the sex using my laptop computer. I did not intend to show anyone the video and I still don’t know how it got onto social media,” he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment