Grab This

Friday 6 February 2015

As Buhari’s Running Mate,I Was Asked To Sign A Resignation Letter Before Elections

tunde-bakare-on-buhari
Former CPC vice presidential running mate ,Pastor Tunde Bakare has alleged when he was Buhari’s mate he was asked to sign his resignation letter before the elections..In essence, if they had won the 2011 presidential elections, he would have stepped down for someone else. His shocking revelation was made on Channels TV programme, Straight Talk With Kadaria.
Those who know the truth knows what happened .It was not stepping down that was the issue.It was resigning on paper with my signature to sign as vice president of Nigeria ..And I said, no I can’t do that .I can resign as Tunde Bakare, a candidate..I can’t resign as Vice president of an office not occupied ..
That was not even the issue with me.I was not ready to commit pejury, to sign an office I’d not occupied “

0 comments:

Post a Comment