Grab This

Friday 6 February 2015

Kola Boof claims Al Quaeda killed Whitney Houston

B9Hy-fQIMAEUYqw
Controversial Sudanese author Kola Boof,and Osama Bin Laden’s one time mistress says Al quaeda,not drugs killed music legend, Whitney Houston..
This won’t be the first time she’s linking Whitney to Al quaeda ..In her 2006 autobiography, Kola alleged Osama Bin Laden was so obsessed by Whitney Houston and  plotted to have Bobby Brown murdered before wooing Houston by giving her a mansion he owned…
 Osama said only monkeys braid their hair. He told me that the singer Whitney Houston was the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen and that she never wore her hair braided. I want you to fix your hair like hers from now on,” he said. “I can’t put my fingers through it when it’s braided.” ‘Osama kept coming back to Whitney Houston. He asked if I knew her personally when I lived in America. I told him I didn’t.
‘He said that he had a paramount desire for Whitney Houston, and although he claimed music was evil, he spoke of someday spending vast amounts of money to go to America and try to arrange a meeting with the superstar.’How beautiful she is, what a nice smile she has, how truly Islamic she is but is just brainwashed by American culture and her husband—Bobby Brown, whom Osama talked about having killed, as if it were normal to have women’s husbands killed.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment