Grab This

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Actor John Dumelo Involved In A Car Accident On His Birthday (PHOTOS)

acc
Ghanaian super star John Dumelo is safe and sound after suffering a minor car accident in Ghana, today, February 3.
The popular actor who is also celebrating his birthday today posted a picture of the accident on his Instagram around 9:34am, with the caption:
“The devil is a liar… Some dude just ran into me. At least let me celebrate my birthday finish eh.”
Scroll down for some photos…
The actor didn’t allow the accident to sway his birthday plans. He announced that the party still goes on careless the little obstacle on the road. He wrote:
“The agenda for the day will still continue…”
Dumelo also took the opportunity to appreciate the Ghanaian police who showed up at the accident scene to help him out.
“Thanks to the Ghana police for the swift response,” he added on Instagram.
Fellow Ghanaian actor Van Vicker commented on John’s post admitting that the devil is a liar. He wrote: “Oh chale but you good tho. The devil is a liar. You shall rise and rise. Happy Birthday.”
Meanwhile, around 6:20 am he was seen visiting his site where we believe he’s building a house. He had posted:
“Time is 6:46 am. first point of call today is the site. Mixing concrete and moving blocks. I’m blessed to be a year older today. God has been good to me. 31 ain’t an easy age. In the next 10 years, I don’t want my name in African Forbes but Global forbes. I want to be closer to God and want to be a motivation to people all over the world. I want to let people know you can achieve whatever you want if you put your mind to it. Happy birthday to me…..31 is the new 41!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment